at the Tent
The most important at a glance:
– Frisian tea, Low German and very special humor: The Bubble Tent Hesel is located in beautiful East Frisia
– Comfortable in the French double bed or casual in the hot tub: your tent offers everything for a relaxing stay
– Ottifanten in “Dat Otto Huus” or barefoot through the fascinating Wadden Sea: Your Bubble Hotel Hesel is the ideal starting point for excursions into the East Frisian hinterland Curious? Then read on quickly!
Here you will find more information about the location, your hosts and the surrounding area.
What to expect ...
Moin! Bubble Tent Ostfriesland is located in the tranquil village of Hesel near Leer on a private property surrounded by trees. With the French double bed in the bubble as well as the view-protected outdoor shower and the bio-humus toilet, everything is in place for a comfortable vacation of a completely different kind.
In the beautifully designed outdoor area with comfortable garden furniture and sun loungers you can relax away from the stress of everyday life. And in the evening you can look directly into the clear starry sky from the hot tub – a dreamlike romantic experience that you won’t soon forget!
If you are hungry …
In the perfectly equipped outdoor kitchen and grill you will find everything you need to prepare a snack or a delicious feast. The nearest supermarket is only 10 minutes away by car.
Don’t feel like cooking? No problem! Nearby you will find several cozy restaurants where you can dine deliciously in an atmospheric ambience.
What you can do …
Must-do program: Try original East Frisian tea with Kluntjes and cream in a tea room! And since your Bubble Tent North Sea is not too far from the sea, you should of course include a mudflat hike in your vacation program. There is also something else for everyone: visit an enjoyable beer seminar at the Historic Land Brewery Ostfriesen Bräu or relax in one of the many different saunas in the thermal baths Bad Nieuweschans. Visit the Leer Miniaturland or Dat Otto Huus in Emden. But maybe you just want to drift through the charming old town of Leer without much program and browse through the many nice stores? Everything can, nothing must!
Shh! Insider Tip!
Take a trip to Greetsiel, about 60 kilometers away, with its picturesque fishing boats and beautiful brick houses from the 18th century. Don’t forget a visit to the ice cream parlor in the idyllic harbor!
How it works …
Your hosts Rita and Thilo will welcome you in German or English. In advance you will get the most important information about the stay in the Bubble Tent Hesel digitally. Check-in/check-out are possible in person or contactless via key box. If you arrive by car, you will find free parking near the property. Of course, the Bubble Hotel Hesel is also accessible by public transport.
The spacious tent offers enough space for two adults and one child (up to 14 years free of charge). The daily cleaning service ensures impeccable cleanliness in your bubble. As a special amenity, you will receive a complimentary bottle of water per person daily.
What you should please pay attention to …
– Check-in: 15:00
– Check-out: 10:00
– Smoking in & around the tent (also e-cigarettes) as well as lighting open fires and candles outside the fire bowls provided for this purpose is not permitted
– For safety reasons pets are not allowed in the tent
– Please do not leave litter or cigarette butts in nature
– Please note the night rest from 22:00 to 6:00 o’clock
For general booking questions, please feel free to contact [email protected].
Enjoy the perfect combination of a classic camping vacation and the luxury of a hotel in the midst of magnificent nature.